Who We’re Looking For
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience writing iOS applications, specifically:
- Obtaining and retaining authorization with an OAuth 2.0 API
- Making HTTP API requests and deserializing model objects with Codable.
- Persisting data with Core Data, UserDefaults, and Keychain.
- Using Interface Builder and Xibs/Storyboards to develop user interfaces designed by a UX/UI designer and communicated via Sketch.
- Dynamically populating views with data.
- Writing logic to respond to user, network and browser events
- Make documented pull requests with GitHub, create and rebase branches, and push commits to a remote branch.
- Ability to communicate respectfully with the intent to align on and meet team objectives.
- An interest in consulting / working and communicating with clients
Compensation and Your Future at Stable Kernel
This role’s salary range is from $90,000 to $120,000 depending on the breadth and depth of their development experience.
Software engineers who demonstrate extraordinary technical, communication and planning capabilities are promoted to Technical Product Owners who then will lead individual product teams.