Who We’re Looking For
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience writing iOS applications, specifically:
- Obtaining and retaining authorization with an OAuth 2.0 API
- Making HTTP API requests and deserializing model objects with Codable.
- Persisting data with Core Data, UserDefaults, and Keychain.
- Using Interface Builder and Xibs/Storyboards to develop user interfaces designed by a UX/UI designer and communicated via Sketch.
- Dynamically populating views with data.
- Writing logic to respond to user, network and browser events
- Make documented pull requests with GitHub, create and rebase branches, and push commits to a remote branch.
- Ability to communicate respectfully with the intent to align on and meet team objectives.
- An interest in consulting / working and communicating with clients
At SK, we are consultants and an extension of our customer’s team. We are looking for candidates who have strong communication skills and are interested or comfortable working with customer stakeholders on a daily basis. Our clients depend on our developers to make the best decision for their needs and being able to communicate effectively.
Software engineer salaries range from $72,000 to $120,000 depending on the breadth and depth of their development experience. Engineers with the ability to effectively write applications for many platforms are on the upper end of this range, while engineers with abilities in only one platform are at the lower end.
Software engineers that demonstrate extraordinary technical, communication and planning capabilities are promoted to Software Architects. This role aids in the sales process to architect solutions, creates planning documents and leads technical teams. Trust is important in this role, so Stable Kernel promotes this position from within. Software Architects earn up to $150,000/yr with an incentive structure based on project success.