Manager, Customer Insights and Strategy
We strive to deliver products with impeccable quality. Come join our team of market researchers.
Stable Kernel is a custom software and technology firm based in Atlanta, GA. Our in-house product teams partner with Fortune 500s to navigate the unknown – that space between an identified problem and a future-focused solution. We strategize, architect, design, develop and commercialize custom software that builds our clients’ businesses.
As the Manager of Customer Insights and Strategy, you will have endless opportunities to leverage state-of-the-art research methodologies and tools, create processes within a growing team, collaborate with product team members, be immersed in an environment of technology and innovation and deepen your consultative and storytelling skills.
Above all, your work and contribution will help some of the largest companies in the world be more successful by uncovering insights that drive product innovation.
Our ideal candidate:
We’re looking for a candidate with 8-10 years of professional market research experience to:
- Lead and conduct custom quantitative and qualitative research studies
- Develop sample plans, source and manage sample, write questionnaires, work with data processing teams, analyze data and create easy-to-understand data visualizations
- Create and manage the execution of qualitative research projects
- Present research findings to clients
- Translate insights into business implications and strategic recommendations
You will be a part of the customer insights and strategy team – its own entity within Stable Kernel – working together to inform strategy, breakthrough innovation, sustaining innovation and customer experience for our market research clients.
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our product teams of software engineers, software architects, product designers, project managers, QA specialists to bring strategy and insights to our world-class software products.
All work is done in our beautiful office in Atlanta, GA with walking access to the BeltLine. Because we believe teams work best when they are constantly collaborating, we do not have remote employees – but we do have a flexible work-from-home policy.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Lead market research projects across diverse industries (consumer packaged goods, healthcare, technology, home improvement and more)
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with clients and internal cross-functional teams
- Translate business needs into research projects and programs
- Be nimble in blending multiple sources of information to provide insights on complex business problems
- Communicate insights and implications to audiences at all levels of the client’s company
- Manage our customer insights coordinator on a daily basis
- Actively participate in all the complexities of market research deliverables specifically quantitative. This includes:
- survey design and implementation
- questionnaire development
- selection and management of sample vendors
- writing banner plans
- analyzing crosstabs
- creating compelling data visuals in PowerPoint to tell the story through data
This role’s salary range is from $95,000-$110,000 based on fit and experience.
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, vision and dental plans at 99.9% personal coverage
- 401k with above-average company matching
- $3000 annual industry educational budget
- Access to endless learning opportunities, including Udemy’s online learning portal
- Dog-friendly office
- Located in one of Atlanta’s most popular neighborhoods on the BeltLine
- Fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Flexible work-from-home environment
- Monthly happy hours, celebrations and company outings
- Award-winning wellness programs and initiatives