Manager, Quantitative Market Research
We strive to deliver products with impeccable quality. Come join our team of market researchers.
Stable Kernel is a custom software and technology firm based in Atlanta, GA. Our in-house product teams partner with Fortune 500s to navigate the unknown – that space between an identified problem and a future-focused solution. We strategize, architect, design, develop and commercialize custom software that builds our clients’ businesses.
As our Manager, Quantitative Market Research, you will be a key contributor to the business. You will have endless opportunities to leverage your passion for analyzing data, dive into survey platforms, and get energized by a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Above all, your work and contribution will translate complex results into simple conclusions that will empower businesses to take action and succeed.
Our ideal candidate:
We’re looking for a candidate with 5+ years of professional market research experience who can:
- Analyze complex market research data sets
- Create charts/graphs that simply and accurately communicate data
- Create various reports (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports
- Manage research vendors to ensure research objectives and deadlines are met
- Manage research platforms to ensure accurate survey programming & testing
- Process market research invoices
- Provide research support on quantitative and qualitative studies
You will be a part of the customer insights and strategy team – its own entity within Stable Kernel – working together to inform strategy, breakthrough innovation, sustaining innovation and customer experience for our market research clients.
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our product teams of software engineers, software architects, product designers, project managers, QA specialists to bring strategy and insights to our world-class software products.
Some of our work is done out of our beautiful office in Atlanta, GA with walking access to the BeltLine or in the surrounding Atlanta area. Though most of our employees are currently working from home, you’ll be joining our team long-term. We hope to be collaborating in-person together again at our headquarters in 2021, so our ideal candidate is based locally in Atlanta or open to relocation.
Who We’re Looking For
Here are our ideal qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or related field; Master of Marketing Research (MMR) or Masters of Busines Administration (MBA) a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consumer insights or market research role with a strong analytical background
- Experience working for a market research group, a consulting firm or in a similar strategic role for a large corporation
- High attention to detail and a strong sense of curiosity
- Excellent project and time management skills to successfully navigate and complete multiple projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present complicated analytical material to a range of stakeholders with differing levels of technical expertise
- Self-motivated to work with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities
- Passionate about discovering new things and the ability to learn quickly
- Desire to grow into a managerial role
- Passionate about working with clients in a diverse set of industries (B2B, software, CPG)
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint a must
- Familiarity with data visualization including Tableau and/or Power BI a plus
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, vision and dental plans at 99.9% personal coverage
- 401k with above-average company matching
- $3000 annual industry educational budget
- Access to endless learning opportunities, including Udemy’s online learning portal
- Dog-friendly office
- Located in one of Atlanta’s most popular neighborhoods on the BeltLine
- Fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Flexible work-from-home environment
- Monthly happy hours, celebrations and company outings
- Award-winning wellness programs and initiatives