Senior Software Sales Executive
We strive to deliver products with impeccable quality. Come join our team of sales strategists.
Stable Kernel is a custom software and technology firm based in Atlanta, GA. Our in-house product teams partner with Fortune 500s to navigate the unknown – that space between an identified problem and a future-focused solution. We strategize, architect, design, develop and commercialize custom software that builds our clients’ businesses.
As our Senior Software Sales Executive, you will have endless opportunities to create new sales initiatives, establish best practices and processes within a growing team, collaborate with our in-house product team members, be immersed in an environment of technology and innovation and deepen your consultative skills.
Above all, your work and contribution will help some of the largest companies in the world be more successful by uncovering enterprise business problems and igniting our product teams to build world-class products that make an impact.
Our ideal candidate:
We’re looking for a candidate with 7+ years corporate hunting and closing experience or 5+ years of proven SaaS-based or software solutions sales to:
- Successfully develop new business opportunities in an emerging global market
- Manage the life-cycle of a consultative sales process – aligning internal technical resources with the prospect’s technology experts
- Effectively sell and promote custom software services
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase sales opportunities
- Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territories while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas
- Build a year-over-year track record of consistent performance and accountability
- Practice our company’s trust-building core values in all of your work: Integrity always, Respect, We Learn & We Share, We Stay Hungry
You will be a part of our growing sales team – working together to bring on exciting, new clients while also collaborating with many other teams within Stable Kernel including delivery, marketing, creative, customer insights and strategy, and product.
Your role will be key in building the connection between our client’s problems and our custom product roadmaps built by our team of software engineers, software architects, product designers, project managers, data scientists, and QA specialists.
All work is done in our beautiful office in Atlanta with walking access to the BeltLine. Because we believe teams work best when they are constantly collaborating, we do not have remote employees – but we do have a flexible work-from-home policy.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Sell large custom enterprise ($250k+) opportunities
- Navigate and manage complex sales cycles and build trustful relationships with c-level executives inside $500M+ companies
- Collaborate with our in-house delivery and product teams to provide a great customer onboarding experience
- Effectively manage a long sales cycle (approx. 3-6 months)
- Achieve or exceed revenue quotas by leveraging proven targeting, prospecting, and closing skills
- Learn in a high-pace technology-driven environment
- Leverage a CRM religiously to manage the sales process including forecasting, sales activity, and deal progression
- View the client’s business through a strategic lens to create custom, tailored solutions specific to each customer’s needs
- Understand and share industry trends to help position our offerings against competitors
- Be motivated by reward and recognition (in both competitive base salaries and an uncapped competitive commission structure)
- Encompass a high level of energy, persistence, positivity, and a desire to win
- Be a peer and mentor to other sales team members
On Target Earnings (OTE) for first year is $150-175K.
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Health, vision and dental plans at 99.9% personal coverage
- 401k with above-average company matching
- $3000 annual industry educational budget
- Access to endless learning opportunities, including Udemy’s online learning portal
- Dog-friendly office
- Located in one of Atlanta’s most popular neighborhoods on the BeltLine
- Fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Flexible work-from-home environment
- Monthly happy hours, celebrations and company outings
- Award-winning wellness programs and initiatives