Sign up for our consulting workshop – name, email and phone number required.
Market Research Workshop
With experts by your side, the sky’s the limit when approaching software.
Creating a software ecosystem that delivers value from the product to the consumer requires an end-to-end commercialization strategy.
The Stable Kernel market research department helps clients in three main areas: 1) clearly identify and prioritize software opportunities based on data 2) uncover and understand the pain points of users to build solutions to fit their needs and 3) develop compelling products that beat out competitors every time.
Our market research practice directly informs our software solutions. If you’re hoping to solve business challenges with software, this market research-based workshop will mitigate risk and maximize client success and business profit.
What to Expect
We’ll schedule a 30-minute call to discuss your project and determine the best approach for your team.
Research & prep
3 hours of discovery and product exploration with a Stable Kernel product designer, tech lead and strategist.
Following the workshop, we’ll provide deliverables including a written summary of notes and recommendations for a product strategy and roadmap.
Market Research Services
- Ethnographic research
- Online communities
- Concept testing
- Focus groups
- IHUTs & awareness
- Preference & usage studies
- Sales enablement
- Streamlined communication
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Increased employee productivity
- Warehouse visibility, product tracking
- Increased customer engagement
- Modernized architecture
- Supply chain velocity
- Initial framework for product roadmap
- Expert-driven ideation & research for successful product strategy
- Data-backed findings to present your stakeholders
- Adaptable techniques for an iterative approach to software
- Custom software education and empowerment
Competitive Advantage of Market Research
At Stable Kernel, we understand custom software is a high-stake investment. Rapidly changing technologies, complex market dynamics and ever-changing customer needs add to the intensity and uncertainty of the future of a product.
To amplify the success of our software solutions, mitigate risk and maximize client success and business profit, we’ve adopted a strategic market research practice.
Our market research department helps clients in three main areas:
- Identify and prioritize software opportunities based on data
- Uncover and understand the pain points of users to build solutions to fit true needs
- Develop compelling products that beat out competitors every time.
About Stable Kernel
Stable Kernel is a custom software and technology firm. We partner with Fortune 500s and SMBs seeking to commercialize and scale strategic software and Internet of Things initiatives with an emphasis on creating an engaging user experience (UX) and making data actionable. As your entrusted partner, we deliver value from the product to the consumer with data-driven software ecosystems.