When you use our websites, you agree to Stable Kernel’s collection, storage and usage of your personal information and any other information you provide on behalf of a company, organization, government or other legal entity. You also represent that you are legally authorized to provide company information that may be collected and stored for Stable Kernel’s use.
What kinds of information do we collect?
- Personally Identifying Information (PII): We collect the content and other information you provide when you subscribe to our blog or newsletter, or when you fill out a form on our website to get in touch with us or to download a piece of content. This could be your name, your company name, your email address, phone number and your project budget amount where relevant.
- Anonymous Information: We also collect connection anonymous information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, operating system, country and city, language and time zone, device type and model, screen resolution and IP address. We also track any referring pages, landing pages, pages viewed, exiting pages and web requests.
- Cookies: Collecting temporary and persistent cookies allows you to easily navigate our site and allows us to track your usage of our site to cater your experience to your preferences. While disabling cookies could negatively impact your website experience, you can do this in your browser settings.
Want to know what personal information we have collected about you? Submit your request here.
Where do we store your information?
- If you subscribed to our newsletter or blog, or download a piece of content, the information you provide is stored in HubSpot Marketing CRM.
- If you contacted us through an online form for more information about our services or to schedule a call, your information goes directly to an email address and is saved in our HubSpot Sales CRM.
- If you apply to work with Stable Kernel, your information is stored in Google Hire, our online candidate management system that allows us to manage open jobs and receive applications from potential new employees.
- If you visit our website either at stablekernel.com or aqueduct.io, Google Analytics will store information about your browsing sessions which we then use to remarket ads to you across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- If you visited our booth at a conference or event and gave us your contact information, you have agreed to be contacted by Stable Kernel and your information will be stored in HubSpot.
What do we do with your information?
- Communication: We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Advertising: We also use the information you provide to show you relevant ads about our services.
- Analytics: We use the information we have to understand how people interact with our website and social media channels.
- Sharing: We do not share your information outside of our company except with vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing our analytics and setting up our ads.
Security and storage of information
Protecting your information is important to Stable Kernel. We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. If information stored by Stable Kernel is compromised, we will take commercially reasonable steps to investigate the situation. Where appropriate, we will notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised. We may take other steps in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Persons under the age of 13
Our services are designed to support the business community and are not designed for those younger than 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not send us any information about yourself. If we discover that we have collected any PII from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information from our records.